Infinity Forum Index
Infinity Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

For those of you who do surveys for kreds

Previous topic :: Next topic  

PostPosted: Sun 5 May - 18:03 (2013)    Post subject: For those of you who do surveys for kreds Reply with quote

A while back while playing a game similar to this one I discovered a website that is similar to the free kred offers from kong.
Most of the other sites similar to the one I'm referring to are either scams or never pay out.

I have used this one myself for about 6 months and have earned a fair amount without dedicating large amounts of time to it.
All it really requires is a little bit of knowing what to look for and a fake email address (to avoid a shit ton of spam from registration offers)

I've attached a screen shot of the prizes i have earned since I started if you have your doubts that is fine, but trust me it works.
If you're looking to buy kreds I use the ultimate game card (the 10 dollar one costs 900 points and the 5 dollar one is 500 points)
Someone told me you can use the gamestop card as well but I have never tried so I cannot verify that it does or does not work.

If you're interested this is my referral link (I make 15% of whatever you earn so yes it does help me)

If you don't want to use my referral just go to and sign up.

Read the tips on completing offers in the community boards first
it will help a ton.

If you're doing surveys read the descriptions they'll tell you what you need to qualify for most of them.

Signup/Registration offers are the easiest to complete but most tend to only pay 40 or 50 points max.

I'd advise not doing any download offers unless you have a way to prevent malware I have never had a problem with it
but you never know with some companies.

I hope this helps any of you who are looking for a free way to earn balens without spending your hard earned money.

PostPosted: Sun 5 May - 18:03 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infinity Forum Index -> PUBLIC -> Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange