Infinity Forum Index

Infinity Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

For those of you who do surveys for kreds

Previous topic :: Next topic  
lvlss42190

PostPosted: Sun 5 May - 18:03 (2013)    Post subject: For those of you who do surveys for kreds Reply with quote

A while back while playing a game similar to this one I discovered a website that is similar to the free kred offers from kong.
Most of the other sites similar to the one I'm referring to are either scams or never pay out.

I have used this one myself for about 6 months and have earned a fair amount without dedicating large amounts of time to it.
All it really requires is a little bit of knowing what to look for and a fake email address (to avoid a shit ton of spam from registration offers)

I've attached a screen shot of the prizes i have earned since I started if you have your doubts that is fine, but trust me it works.
If you're looking to buy kreds I use the ultimate game card (the 10 dollar one costs 900 points and the 5 dollar one is 500 points)
Someone told me you can use the gamestop card as well but I have never tried so I cannot verify that it does or does not work.

If you're interested this is my referral link (I make 15% of whatever you earn so yes it does help me)
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=4356693

If you don't want to use my referral just go to
prizerebel.com and sign up.

Read the tips on completing offers in the community boards first
it will help a ton.

If you're doing surveys read the descriptions they'll tell you what you need to qualify for most of them.

Signup/Registration offers are the easiest to complete but most tend to only pay 40 or 50 points max.

I'd advise not doing any download offers unless you have a way to prevent malware I have never had a problem with it
but you never know with some companies.

I hope this helps any of you who are looking for a free way to earn balens without spending your hard earned money.
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 5 May - 18:03 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infinity Forum Index -> PUBLIC -> Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange